India is a country with diversity in unity. This applies in Indian authentic food style also. Even thousands of food varieties are there across vast India, spices and ingredients common in all parts of India.
These Indian spices are part of Indian tradition and has unique health benefits.
9 Indian spices for unique health benefits:
- These spice are good weight management. Chillies also keep the insulin levels in check, thus helping those people who are suffering from diabetes.
- Turmeric is known for immunity improvement and pain relievers. It helps treat arthritis, heartburn, stomach pain and bloating and gas. As per studies it also prevents the progression of Alzheimer’s.
- Cumin seeds help for digestion reduce your chances of anemia and alleviate common cold.
- Surprisingly jeera can reduce the problem of piles, serves as a laxative and provides your body with iron, manganese that helps in the absorption of calcium and controls blood pressure.
- Like all other spices cardamom help in solving issues of the stomach and intestine. Apart from these, spices add a lot of flavor to food that tastes bland.
- Black pepper has the ability to increase the production of hydrochloric acid that the stomach needs for digestion. You can save yourself from digestive problems, flatulence and constipation.
- Black pepper also anti – bacterial in nature, reduces blood pressure and contains iron that is beneficial for the body.
- Many of the ingredients used in this cuisine are actually super foods. Chickpeas are high in protein, zinc and fibre.
- This spice is aromatic and has a refreshing taste. Research on this woody spice tells us that it is also diabetes-friendly and if you show symptoms of insulin resistance, cinnamon will help reduce it.
- Cinnamon also used to give you relief from indigestion, common cold, diarrhea, poor blood circulation and tension during menstruation.
- Nowadays we are watching many tooth paste adds that contains cloves. Cloves are useful to treat tooth problems since it contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Due to these healthy characteristics cloves are an important ingredient in natural tooth pastes.Thus Cloves can relieve you from vomiting, indigestion, an upset digestive tract and loose motions.
- Kashmir is known for apple and saffron. This ingredient adds colour and spice to briyani or dessert. Saffron is expensive but the health benefits are priceless.Saffron has the ability to treat depression, prevents loss of vision and improves memory.
- The stigma of this flower can relieve you from digestive issues because of its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-depressant properties.
You may like this article also http://Best Mood changing foods you must know